AIGA’s initiatives in New Orleans range from supporting designers with professional development, encouraging design students, assisting design educators, and documenting the history of graphic design in South Louisiana. A major goal is to raise awareness of the intrinsic value of good, thoughtful design in our community. AIGA New Orleans seeks to become a resource for all creative people in the community who are looking to participate in meaningful work and make Louisiana a place to have a design career.
Make Louisiana a place to have a design career.
WHAT WE DO :
• Build community amongst designers
• Provide professional development, career resources, and support to the academic community.
• Validate the value and impact of design, to the community, through the community.
WHO WE REPRESENT:
• Creative and communication professionals
• Students and Educators
• Decision: take the national stance.